It is quite normal and it almost happens every day – you loosing your expensive mobile phones. Loosing a normal phone is ok but surely not loosing an expensive smart phones which are worth 20-30k in pricetags. When we lose or misplace our precious Android Phones we tend to get depressed. A feeling of hopelessness sets in at the very instant we lose our precious gadgets. It becomes easy to locate lost smartphones when you have the remote locator app or security app installed on our Android phones. But what if you have not installed these apps? Don’t worry just follow the below mentioned steps to locate your lost Android phone/smartphone even without having the remote locator or security app:
- Go to the Google Play site as soon as you have lost your phone
- Then, go to the AndroidLost page
- After this, sign in with the Google account that you used on your lost gadget
- If your lost phone is ON, then an APP installs automatically on your lost device
- Once this is done, move back to the AndroidLost.com page and use the same Google account to sign in.
- Go to the Controls/Settings Page. If this page appears with remote control options active for your lost device, you can locate your gadget
- If by any chance, these options are disabled/inactive, then try again.
Suppose you have not registered your device with AndroidLost, you can register by just sending an sms “AndroidLost register” to your device from another phone. This automatically registers your phone with the application. After this, you can remotely lock and even locate your device by accessing the controls page on the Google Play site.
So download ( http://www.androidlost.com/#getstarted) the app now before your Android phones are lost.