Its been just few days not even couple of weeks that America claimed that they killed the well known and the most wanted member who carried about 15 million dollar Price tag with him.
Even though the great super powers took 10 years to catch the most wanted person in the world, just after the death of the Taliban Chief “OSAMA”, Taliban has promised to take more lives of Pakistanis and American. So today they started with the first strike. So we have to wait and watch what happens next.
Pakistani Taliban on Friday claimed responsibility for twin bomb attacks in the country’s northwest that left 80 security personnel dead and over 100 injured.
Geo TV reported that a Taliban spokesman has claimed responsibility for the attacks on the training center of Frontier Constabulary (FC) in Charsadda city.
Two suicide bombers on Friday blew themselves up outside a paramilitary force’s training facility in northwest Pakistan, killing 73 people and injuring over 100 in the first major terrorist attack since Osama bin Laden was gunned down by US forces last week.
The first bomber, who was on foot, detonated his explosive vest near the main gate of the Frontier Corps training centre at Shabqadar, 35km from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa capital Peshawar.
A large number of recruits who had completed their training were leaving for home at the time of the blast.
The second bomber, who was on a motorcycle, struck about eight minutes later as security personnel were removing the dead and injured from the spot.
A total of 73 people, a majority of them Frontier Constabulary personnel, were killed, a police official was quoted as saying by state-run PTV.
Over 100 injured people were taken to hospitals in Shabqadar and Peshawar, officials said.
Police officials said they feared the death toll could rise. The condition of 20 injured was described by officials as serious.
The recruits had recently completed their year-long training and passed out during a parade held on May 5, officials said.
They were going home on leave when the bombers struck.
Such suicide bombings are usually blamed on the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan. However, no group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Frontier Constabulary commandant Akbar Hoti told reporters that precautions taken by his force had limited casualties.
“We were taking precautions, such as sending the personnel on leave in batches of 15. More casualties were caused by the second blast,” Hoti said.
The Taliban and other militant groups had vowed to avenge bin Laden’s death.
It was also the deadliest attack since November last year, when a suicide bomber killed nearly 70 people at a mosque at Darra Adam Khel in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
The Frontier Constabulary, a poorly equipped force that has received US aid in recent years, has been at the forefront of the campaign against the Taliban in northwest Pakistan.
Scores of its personnel have died in bombings and suicide attacks by the Taliban.
Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani condemned the attack, saying militants have no regard for human life or religion and were “pursuing their own nefarious agenda”.
Reiterating his government’s resolve to fight militancy, he said “such cowardly acts could not undermine the war against these elements”.
The morale of the people is high, providing impetus to the government’s efforts to eliminate militancy and extremism, Gilani said.